Since the beginning of time, humans have been using art to tell stories and express themselves. Culture has always been an outlet for us to capture our emotions in beautiful ways, whether it be through paintings, music or dance. For us, this spirit continues and extends to our entire lifestyle. That includes our bedding! We want our bedding to do more than just keep us warm at night; we want it to be an expression of our unique selves. After all, the home is one of the few spaces we have control over, and especially the bedroom - so having unique bedding is a great way for us to tell our story and show off who we are in all of our beauty.
Of course, if you’re looking to create a stylishly decorated bedroom, you also have to consider your bed linen. The bed is the central feature, so it’d be remiss not to make sure that it fits in with the style and atmosphere you’re creating. But many of us don’t think about our sheets or bedding and just get whatever’s easiest. If you’re one of the few that choose bedding to match your interior, you’re already well on your way!
The entire atmosphere of the room comes together from the bedding, the color palette, and the textures that you use. Choosing elements that work in harmony is a must for a calming environment, but that doesn’t mean that you have to choose everything that matches exactly, and in fact, a bit of contrast makes a big difference. From stylish patterns to bold colors, there are plenty of ways you can personalize your space to reflect your unique style.
Again, whether you’re going for a minimalist, modern look or something more traditional, don’t forget about the bedding! It’s not just about making your bed look nice, it’s about creating an overall ambience that reflects your style and personality.
If you’re looking to create an interior that’s both trendy and personalized, you’ve come to the right place! We’ll take you through the bedding design trends for the coming year. But before we get to the design, let’s talk about another important trend: conscious consumption with a focus on renewable resources and environmentally friendly production of raw materials. These days, people are looking for products that don’t harm nature. We’re seeing more consumers moving to natural materials (cotton) over synthetic ones (polyester).
Part of the conscious consumption is that people are looking for bedding that lasts a long time. Long-lasting material that can handle many washes and wear is better for the environment.
But let’s get to the fun part - the design! Conscious consumption and minimalist tendencies come together to make the biggest trend in interior design today: simple, elegant, and artistic designs.
Fashionable and beautiful bedding colors and patterns for a comfortable sleep 2022
The trend of the year 2022 is the use of elegant prints in the bedroom. In the next few seasons, it is worth paying attention to the following trends:
1. Pastel prints are back in fashion again, sometimes combined with one or two bright statement colors. This kind of bedding design can create the sensation of a very light and airy environment.
2. Celebration of wildlife. This isn’t your grandma’s leopard print - we’re talking about lovely, delicate things like birds and flowers. At Villa Cotton, we chose to feature the hummingbird, a creature that exudes joy and lightness.
3. Light colors such as white, beige, cream, peach are reconfirmed this year as evergreen choices for the bedroom These colors are known for their ability to help you relax and make you feel comfortable, which is exactly what you want when you’re trying to get a good night’s sleep!
4. Monotone sets of bed linen will also be a big trend this year. Pure colors can have a beneficial effect on your emotional state and nervous system by not introducing visual clutter. But monotone doesn’t mean simple or plain! The right choice of monotone bedding can bring a sense of luxury in your home decor, and help create the feeling of softness and warmth in your bedroom.
5. However, take note! Black-and-white monotone sets are not trending this year. Rather, we see a more elegant twist on this old combination, with the black a bit softer and less prominent. Villa Cotton has done this with a light sketch pattern which shows the lightness of the leaves and allows a plain black and white to take on a new artistic meaning.
7. Marine prints have always been popular because they remind us of summer vacations and that remains true this year. A variety of seashell-inspired designs, ships, and blue themes are in vogue, and who doesn’t love this gentle reminder of summers by the sea?
8. Floral touches are a big trend, but this isn’t the overbearing kind of floral prints your old-fashioned aunt keeps. We’re talking about trendy, elegant designs that invoke a few tender blossoms or young spring leaves that draw attention to the beauty of nature without being overbearing or distracting. In fact, floral elements can be used in many interiors, whether they be modern or classic. You can even find custom made floral designs if you want something specific.
Finally, while it may or may not be a trend yet, we have a bit of advice for you - a great way to make your bed look more luxurious and stylish try light-colored sheets with simple patterns on them that leave some negative space. This will make your room look more spacious than ever before.
The common factor of these trends are aesthetic textures that remain classic and elegant, focusing on bringing a few touches of color and lightness to the whole room. It’s a new variation of minimalism, which goes beyond simple white while still maintaining a strong composition. If you’re looking to create an elegant, yet artistic, environment in your bedroom, Villa Cotton provides bedding that does exactly this. With our products, you can add color to your space while maintaining your classic ambience
Villa Cotton 2022 bed linen trend
If you’re looking to get in on the 2022 bedding trends, look no further than Villa Cotton’s new collection.
At Villa Cotton, one of our main concerns is helping our customers express themselves through their design choices and patterns. We believe that this is one of the most important parts of decorating the home. Because we feel that everyone deserves the chance to tell their story through their design choices, we're here to make sure that we offer as many ways to do that as possible.
We believe that all these things listed above - elegance and luxury, minimalism and artistry - can coexist in one beautiful bedding set. In our collection, you can ind a bit of everything, from nature-inspired designs to delicate florals, and every one will make even the most simple space feel like a work of art.
We do this by using an unmistakable style characterized by sophisticated, soft tones, vivid details and colors that are tempered by the watercolor medium. Our styling is contemporary while remaining faithful to a few traditions that are just too good to pass by. This way, we can create modern styles that haven’t lost the old world charm.
Even if you feel you’re more of a minimalist, our collection is still attractive as it features simple shapes and clean lines, and often makes excellent use of negative spaces.
Overall, we’ve worked hard to curate a collection that is sophisticated and elegant, which can make any humdrum room feel like a luxury hotel. And if you start with your bedroom, you can easily match the rest of your interior in a way that creates harmony across all rooms. But if you’re not ready to commit to a full redecoration, don’t worry! Our sets can brighten up any room without all the mess and fuss of a complete overhaul.
In addition to the elegant and trendy designs of our Villa Cotton 2022 bedding collection, you'll find bedding made only from high-quality materials like Egyptian cotton and pure Cotton Percale Every product, whether comforter or sheets, is machine washable, and you can rest assured it will stay looking as good as new even after many washings.The fabric is soft and comfortable to sleep on, so you can look forward to sleeping every night.
Villa Cotton is excited to take you on a journey through the world of design. We believe that whichever Villa Cotton bedding set you choose, these original hand-crafted designs created by our own artists will create a beautiful atmosphere that will help you get the best sleep ever, every night.
Villa Cotton bedding is for you if you're looking for something very special.
Order today and see how easy it is to turn your bedroom into a work of art!