- - 100% Egyptian Cotton.
- - Set includes 1 duvet cover and 2 shams.
- - Hand-painted Italian designs.
- - Digitally printed in order to preserve every detail of the original watercolor designs.
- - 400 TC.
- - OEKO-TEX® certified for chemical safety.
- - Duvet cover with clear buttons and corner ties to keep your duvet in place.
Iridi Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover Set
Iridi: Florentine Luxury
One of the most enduring symbols of the city of Florence in Italy is the Iris flower, as much as the Duomo or David. This flower, named after the Greek goddess of the rainbow, has been the city’s symbol since 1251, and has its own special garden. This design is our own artistic take on this remarkable flower, blending colors and textures as supporting characters to the central blue Iris.
The set laundered beautifully!
Very soft and smooth material.
It's a new take on a simple floral theme but very pretty and the cotton feels really good.