Our Duvet Cover Sets are a breath of fresh air with their crisp and breathable cotton Percale. With corner ties inside to keep the duvet from shifting and a soft, airy texture, you'll want to keep the cover on the bed long after the duvet is packed away for the season. Plus, our hand-drawn signature designs will leap into life with our special high quality digital printing techniques.
What’s included: 1 Duvet Cover, 2 Shams
- - Set includes 1 duvet cover and 2 shams.
- - Hand-painted Italian designs.
- - Digitally printed in order to preserve every detail of the original watercolor designs.
- - 100% long-staple cotton percale.
- - OEKO-TEX® certified for chemical safety.
- - Duvet cover with clear buttons and corner ties to keep your duvet in place.
Piumino Percale Duvet Cover Set
Piumino: The pigeons of San Marco Piazza
One of the most famous squares or piazzas in Italy, the only thing that outnumbers the tourists that flock to San Marco Piazza in Venice are the pigeons! In fact, the pigeons became so numerous, UNESCO had to curb their feeding so Venice could retain its heritage status. The swirl of feathers in the air as the birds take off is imagined in our Piumino design, which is as soft as it looks!
They’re very comfortable easy to wash, look beautiful on my bed
Our guests loved this so much, could t stop commenting on how soft the sheets were.
Somehow the feathers are just so cute! The fabric is very light and soft.
Piumino is so subtle. Really artistic and the quality is great too.
The Percale material is really amazing, It’s really light and gentle.